mod project

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a 09 turbo z1 on a insurance wreck, looking for a chassis to put it in, whats out there in your collections that you want to part with????

T.

mountain chassis i mean, somebodys got put a turbo four stroke cat on the hill, hope to have it out for our 3r annual mc b easter trip......

Last edited:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
What happened to the sled? Do you want to sell it as is? I would love to stuff that engine in a M series sled.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well this little old lady was driving down the trail one day AT 175 F-ING MPH AND THIS LITTLE DEER JUMPED OUT AND...... actually not that exciting the lady owned unit did tangle with ditch and bust up the front end plastic however the engine and drive look to be ok, it runs alright, i do have someone who wants the tunnel and suspension and track. so the motor and drive and spiffy luggage are up for grabs... the unit does still have warranty on......:):d:):d

T.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
If you could, get me your ph # maybe we could work someting out, Sounds like a fun summer project.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well I know a guy that wrecked an M7 that I could play with but I also would be interested in your turboed sled minus the parts you want to sell as I would not need any of that anyways. I would like to build one with a Cr tunnel and try to loose a bunch of weight, but all of that being said if I could figure a way to put the engine in the M series chassie I think it would be a fun sled! I am a boondocker most of the time and if I could get a fairly nimble sled with 177 hp at altitude I would be happy. Right now I am running a M1000 with a 174 track and a few mods and it is one of the best sleds I have owned yet to date but I replace my sleds every 2-3 years and it would be neat to have something a little different. So if the price is right we can work something out, let me know. Thanks

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I know a guy that wrecked an M7 that I could play with but I also would be interested in your turboed sled minus the parts you want to sell as I would not need any of that anyways. I would like to build one with a Cr tunnel and try to loose a bunch of weight, but all of that being said if I could figure a way to put the engine in the M series chassie I think it would be a fun sled! I am a boondocker most of the time and if I could get a fairly nimble sled with 177 hp at altitude I would be happy. Right now I am running a M1000 with a 174 track and a few mods and it is one of the best sleds I have owned yet to date but I replace my sleds every 2-3 years and it would be neat to have something a little different. So if the price is right we can work something out, let me know. Thanks

i want 3700 for the sled, depends on what you want or dont want, i have a couple biters on the engine/turbo and one for the tunnel and suspension/track

i have a deal pending now, so if it falls through ill let you know, i have some new crate engines if your interested,, plus a longblock m1000 engine. 900 efi. 800 carb....600vev 600 twin....

let me know

T

Top Bottom