Missing dogs

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MISSING DOG'S (are Boy's)

June 6th 09. 9:33pm my boys ran after some deer on are property and haven't been seen since
Hiram-is a 2yr old (22june)giant alaskan malamute.red and white which stands 5'1" so a big dog
Wyatt-is 3yr old arctic tundra wolf/alaskan malamute grey/white/black.
both smart as hell to smart some times.
,yes I know there just dogs,but to Shari and myself that's as far in life as we go.we have had the whole valley looking including fly overs,friends quading EVERY road all the way to back to 41k on blaeberry forestry rd and up every logging spur,been towards donald/big bend have friend works for chatter eye's open same with tree planters and forestry.but know one has come across which Fawking sucka$$.We only live 3.5mile from hiway#1.I'm starting to think they have been pick-up by some loser as we had one other dog stolen in 04 in golden which is really cool.so has you take your vacations and if your coming west of golden area and see two big dogs please call.250 344 2294/250 272-2700 or grab them as they are Vary friendly

As I can't stop looking I'm alway's hope that there just around the next corner ,two of the greatest charachers ever,When I would start up the sled they would go crazy,loved sledding/Quading they where my life and don't really care about any else right now.we live on Holmes-Deakin rd

as its 2009 and telus the monopoly and cheapest company ever doesn't know that dial-up service is from 86 so for pic's took me three days thanks telus

thank you and hope for the best we are
Mark and Shari

Attachments

• IMG_6412.jpg
    IMG_6412.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6417.jpg
    IMG_6417.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 22

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best of luck man I hope ya find em, Dogs are people too:beer:

here the pics, please help find them

MARK.jpg

MARK2.jpg

S

sldgy

Sorry for your loss. The Hippie will send some positive vibes your way in hopes that you can be reunited with your K9 friends.

If they have been abducted, I would like to propose to swap a couple of forum members (that will for now go unnamed) for your dogs.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely horrible to hear Carbon.
We're up there riding alot and will keep our eyes open. Where exactly did you see them last? We know the area well as we used to live there. Gladly put the word out for you. Alot of people ride the Blaeberry area...you never know dogs can cover alot of ground. Don't give up. We had a buddy whose dog was gone for 2 weeks in Parson, finally put an ad in the paper and someone had him at thier house taking care of him as he had wandered into their yard. This was just outside Nicholson-long ways as you know. They were waiting for someone to come looking for him.

Make sure to contact the local SPCA people, the vet and any dog control officers. I'm sure you've done everything, but just in case. Most often people who find dogs will call the nearest SPCA branch or rural dog control officers.
I always liked seeing the pic of your guy on your postings. We feel the same about our dogs as you do so can understand your situation.
Good luck. Take care.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you find them, I know how much I miss our dog since he's been gone.

Best of luck.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhh.......I hope you find them.....Don't give up , we lost our English bulldog last yr and she was gone for 5 days , finally a lady walking her dogs found her in a hole along the river, she had been bit by something in the neck and must of put up enough fight, whatever it was left her behind, have faith , you will find them ....What a couple of handsome guys, sadly someone else may have thought so too.......Take care

Last edited:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: MISSING DOG'S (are Boy's)

June 6th 09. 9:33pm my boys ran after some deer on are property and haven't been seen since
Hiram-is a 2yr old (22june)giant alaskan malamute.red and white which stands 5'1" so a big dog
Wyatt-is 3yr old arctic tundra wolf/alaskan malamute grey/white/black.
both smart as hell to smart some times.
,yes I know there just dogs,but to Shari and myself that's as far in life as we go.we have had the whole valley looking including fly overs,friends quading EVERY road all the way to back to 41k on blaeberry forestry rd and up every logging spur,been towards donald/big bend have friend works for chatter eye's open same with tree planters and forestry.but know one has come across which Fawking sucka$$.We only live 3.5mile from hiway#1.I'm starting to think they have been pick-up by some loser as we had one other dog stolen in 04 in golden which is really cool.so has you take your vacations and if your coming west of golden area and see two big dogs please call.250 344 2294/250 272-2700 or grab them as they are Vary friendly

As I can't stop looking I'm alway's hope that there just around the next corner ,two of the greatest charachers ever,When I would start up the sled they would go crazy,loved sledding/Quading they where my life and don't really care about any else right now.we live on Holmes-Deakin rd

as its 2009 and telus the monopoly and cheapest company ever doesn't know that dial-up service is from 86 so for pic's took me three days thanks telus

thank you and hope for the best we are
Mark and Shari

pictures are up,hour before they where gone

Top Bottom