mine and my dads sleds

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some Pictures of mine and my dads Sleds. As Well as a sick shovel i found.

Mine is a work in progress still waiting on parts.

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

ShOrTrAk

Reaction score
The shovel should always be in the backpack IMHO..............never know!!

Nice setup though!!

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the Shovel always being on the person. In case of an AVY you dont know where your machine is going to end up. All fine and dandy if you want to carry an extra under the hood for quick access for being stuck and such but I wouldnt dare not have one in the backpack also.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It fits excelent you just put your belt down in the nose a little and you strap the shovel in with the Belt holder strap.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so wheres good place to get a back pack ? sled show were all priced higher than
retail sled dealers.never been to Mountians before except Cadamin,and wasnt much snow .I won a 3 day stay at the Terracana Ranch ,

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be sure to get pictures of my sled when it is complete. Im waiting for some Custom Machined 9" Wheels for my Gade. Ill get some condition Pictures and Post.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice sleds...

Is that a BlackDiamond shovel? If it is, its a great shovel........BUT....if you ever find yourself having to use it, you might hate it....the handle is way to short. Its built really well, super strong but you are in for a work out if you need to move any amount of snow.

I also agree, shovel on your person, not in the sled...no good when the sled is 500' feet.

Harp

Reaction score
nice sleds...

Is that a BlackDiamond shovel? If it is, its a great shovel........BUT....if you ever find yourself having to use it, you might hate it....the handle is way to short. Its built really well, super strong but you are in for a work out if you need to move any amount of snow.

I also agree, shovel on your person, not in the sled...no good when the sled is 500' feet.

Nice Sleds. :cool:

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet looking sled but i do agree with the shovel being in your pack just in case:d

Top Bottom