merry Christmas!!!

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
hope everyone has a swell christmas and a happy new years too!! cant wait to go to brule on may long, going to be camping out this year so look for me, we'll have a couple beers!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 to the merry Xmas! can't wait to see you all again. we got to get more trips to brule this year!!! and yes i will have my quad ready!! and a spear one too!!! lol just for when i bowl it up again....

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
well this year ill have a built 04 yfz and ill have actual sand paddles so im going to try to climb some hills! also picked up an 84 ford scamper so no more staying in hinton, ill be right where the action is. hoping to meet you guys!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well this year ill have a built 04 yfz and ill have actual sand paddles so im going to try to climb some hills! also picked up an 84 ford scamper so no more staying in hinton, ill be right where the action is. hoping to meet you guys!

you can camp with me any time!!! can't say the same for med1ogre he camps way back in the back 9!!! he's like ( i don't want to scratch my trailer) like a little girl lol man up this year and camp with us!!! LOL i gets my 31 feet trailer down there and the little scratch i get on my trailer boffs out..

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys get all crazy and chit! Someone would BBQ my dog or something. Plus ripping my black water tank off and losing my favorite pro- fit in the goo, I'm a lil leary! I still haven't been able to find a decent replacement... What's with all these goofy fawkin brims they put on hats nowadays?

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys get all crazy and chit! Someone would BBQ my dog or something. Plus ripping my black water tank off and losing my favorite pro- fit in the goo, I'm a lil leary! I still haven't been able to find a decent replacement... What's with all these goofy fawkin brims they put on hats nowadays?

lol no man we got lots of food!! the dog will be safe!! lol i don't know about Frenchman???? he as some crazy story.... how about this, seeing that you beats everything up..... as soon as you get to where we tern off the highway, you call me and i'll tow your trailer down for you!!! when i gets it down there with no damages, all is good but if i do damage it and the woman gets mad at you just say it was me!!! i'm cool with that... i'll take one for the bros!!! and the hat thing get with the times old man !!!! lol lol lol 1 more thing tell mark with the ktm Don't be Scared...

Top Bottom