Maximum riser block I can put on a 2013 summit X

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what the Maximum riser block I can put on a 2013 summit X without having to change out the cables. Remember the x has the tapered bars. Thx T

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brp has one in the catalog that you don't need to change cables. That's what I'm running.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be looking for a smaller riser.... the lower the bars the more over the front of the machine are... the easier it is to tame the beast. This is NOT flaming in any way... but merely a piece of info i wish i knew earlier. and that i think everyone with an xm should try. not only have i went bigger like u are looking for.. i have now gone the compete opposite direction to having only 1 inch and it give me the ability to do things with the sled i never thought possible. Don't bash till u try. but im willing to bet it will be the same case for you

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be looking for a smaller riser.... the lower the bars the more over the front of the machine are... the easier it is to tame the beast. This is NOT flaming in any way... but merely a piece of info i wish i knew earlier. and that i think everyone with an xm should try. not only have i went bigger like u are looking for.. i have now gone the compete opposite direction to having only 1 inch and it give me the ability to do things with the sled i never thought possible. Don't bash till u try. but im willing to bet it will be the same case for you

Ya... I know what your saying---- but many times I ride with my girlfriend sitting in front of me while I stand -- so I find the bars a bit short when she is sitting there --- just fine when riding without her. So still looking for the max I can ride without changing cables Thx T

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brp has one in the catalog that you don't need to change cables. That's what I'm running.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Ya -- that's one option I was looking at -- but FLY racing have ones that will go from 5.5 inches 9Close to stock) to 8.5 inches... just seeing if those are better than the doo adjustable ones..thx T

Top Bottom