max hp for MCX rx1, ( under 320 HP)

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Well i did it!! finely bought a rear mount MCX RX1 MOD!( yeah i know its carbed but i thought i would just try it out and see what its like) and i will probable get my a$$ed kicked by the nytros but i dont care)So im so excited to get my leg over it now!!!!
But my question was, its running at 12 pounds at 260-265HP on pump, and what im wondering is what i would have to run ( fuel wise) to be at 280hp-290 HP?? and at would boost?
OK dose anyone have a formula for getting hp to boost??

thx every one..... and i cant wait to hit the hills with some of yeah this winter!!!!!

Cheers

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Well i did it!! finely bought a rear mount MCX RX1 MOD!( yeah i know its carbed but i thought i would just try it out and see what its like) and i will probable get my a$$ed kicked by the nytros but i dont care)So im so excited to get my leg over it now!!!!
But my question was, its running at 12 pounds at 260-265HP on pump, and what im wondering is what i would have to run ( fuel wise) to be at 280hp-290 HP?? and at would boost?
OK dose anyone have a formula for getting hp to boost??

thx every one..... and i cant wait to hit the hills with some of yeah this winter!!!!!

Cheers

12 lbs= 240- 250. 16-18 lbs= 300. 12 lbs pump gas w/ head shim(15% C12 for piece of mind). 16-18 lbs 50/50 premium/C12.

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kinda mix can i run with AV??? can i be up at lets just say around 280HP

Investing in a high HP machine means investing in the maintenance and proper fuel. C12 is $670- $700 a drum. Mixed with premium you will have 410 liters of fuel. That's about 10 rides considering you are burning 40 liters a day. Fuel is a cheap investment. To buy a new engine or rebuild you are looking at $4000 after motor mods to support the kit. My suggestion is buy the right fuel and the engine will last. If ya can afford the ride , you can afford the fuel. Just sayin.....

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Investing in a high HP machine means investing in the maintenance and proper fuel. C12 is $670- $700 a drum. Mixed with premium you will have 410 liters of fuel. That's about 10 rides considering you are burning 40 liters a day. Fuel is a cheap investment. To buy a new engine or rebuild you are looking at $4000 after motor mods to support the kit. My suggestion is buy the right fuel and the engine will last. If ya can afford the ride , you can afford the fuel. Just sayin.....

Your right man!!! NM then!! so good fuel in, lasts a long time! cheap way fuel and well :eek::eek::eek: u never know!! THX

Top Bottom