Machinist needed

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody care to help out a fellow member. I have a cousin that has a lathe but i just can't find the time to get er done. It's simple, i put on Fabcraft big rear wheels and they don't have an axle cap. I would just spin it so it fits inside the bearing race and then take it to get powder coated black.I can supply drawings with dimensions and i just found material at Metal Supermarket on the southside. If anyone is intersted let me know, otherwise i'll have to get my ass motivated to get this done before our Feb.07th run to McBride. Thanks gang!!!

Reaction score
Hi if you are still looking i own a welding/machine shop in edmonton,@ 9178 yellowhead trail , Charchun Welding. ph 471-4290. My name is Casey come down and i will have my machinist help you out!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tipssled, thanks for your generosity, i just ordered a set of NASTY NUTS from . Seem like Awesome guy's to deal with. Anyone looking for billet parts have a look, them make some nice looking stuff!!!!

Thanks again Tips.

blair155

Reaction score
Tricked Toys looks pretty sweet. Thanks man
Do you know anyone who has dealt with this company and what they think of their products?

Last edited:
Top Bottom