Mabel lake

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
Does any one have any numbers for mayble lake we are going on the 28 of march & we are having a hard time finding a place to stay any info would be great
NOTE this place is on the south side of sicamouse

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Mayble lake

does any one have any numbers for mayble lake we are going on the 28 of march & we are having a hard time finding a place to stay any info would be great
note this place is on the south side of sicamouse

it's actually mable lake, and it's about 1/2 hour east of enderby..... There isn't any hotel in mable lake, but there is a good howard johnston in enderby, otherwise sicamous which is a good 1/2 hour + away from enderby.....now the lake which is part of the shuswap lakes which is south of sicamous narrows is mara lake.... Is that what you mean???

Wildreaper

Reaction score

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Mable lake

check this site out as they rent condo's for owners and you can ride lafarge right from door step. No gas station there so take fuel or run to ashton creek approx 20 km for full and booze.
And golf course restaurant is open weekends i believe.
I will be there that weekend as we are staying @ my buddies house.
Cheers

you are correct....... We have a few lots in shuswap falls rv resort, and know the area quite well........ Is the road plowed in the winter all the way to 3 valley gap?

Wildreaper

Reaction score

The road is not plowed in the winter, so you must take the long way around. I found it only to be 15 to 20 minutes difference in the summer taking the long way, but the short cut is more relaxing. We tried the short cut last May Long but at the highest point there was still 2 feet of snow on road so we had to go back and take the long way, so you take your chances till it gets warmer.:beer::beer::beer:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

the road is not plowed in the winter, so you must take the long way around. I found it only to be 15 to 20 minutes difference in the summer taking the long way, but the short cut is more relaxing. We tried the short cut last may long but at the highest point there was still 2 feet of snow on road so we had to go back and take the long way, so you take your chances till it gets warmer.:beer::beer::beer:

will give that a run this summer for sure....

Top Bottom