m1000 perf. parts f/s need to sell

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a few parts from my m1000 that are like new with only 70 miles on them all these parts are needed to make that sled actually run proper so heres the parts.

rkt 14.1 head 400.00
slp pipe set with racepack weld ins ceramic coated 500.00
boondocker box with nox compatible 400.00
avenger racepack egts with playback etc. 350.00
bikeman secondary conversion kit to run the old torsion style springs with a 38 degree dalton helix 250.00

these oarts are in spruce grove alberta and are in canadian prices. IF anyone wants the whole package ill sell it for 1700.00 your saving about 600.00 at this price. thanks Dwayne. Ragged Edge Performance

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know there is a classifieds section and i appologize for putting it here but i need it to go asap because im heading south to put the turbo on my nytro soon and want the cash from the parts for it. thanks

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of HP would a guy see out of these parts as a complete kit Dwayne? I am obviously not a potential buyer on these parts; but it may help ya move them. :)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is definitely a good start to getting a M1000 workin.. I work a t a sled shop so i'll let anyone know that i see or hear is lookin for some stuff like that.. You could also go onto specialtysleds.com and post it on our classifieds also, it might help you move those parts..

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is definitely a good start to getting a M1000 workin.. I work a t a sled shop so i'll let anyone know that i see or hear is lookin for some stuff like that.. You could also go onto specialtysleds.com and post it on our classifieds also, it might help you move those parts..

Can you get old indy hoods like mine through specialty?

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you know who i am glenn? I come in there from time to time and bullch!t with ken or eric, im Dwayne from greatwest chry. i know all the guys guy m. bart y. etc rode with them from time to time, anyway thanks for your help on this stuff.I bought my vents and diamond drive gearing from eric also.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you know who i am glenn? I come in there from time to time and bullch!t with ken or eric, im Dwayne from greatwest chry. i know all the guys guy m. bart y. etc rode with them from time to time, anyway thanks for your help on this stuff.I bought my vents and diamond drive gearing from eric also.

Sounds familiar but cant quite place it right now.. Ken and guy actually headed for the hills around 5 today.. Lucky bastards.. Supposed to be a ton of new snow in blue..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do you still have your M or did you sell it?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure on price. But they might be alittle tough to apint. Because they are made to flex, but it could be painted actually as long as they used alot of flex agent.. But you'd have to call the shop for a price..

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure on price. But they might be alittle tough to apint. Because they are made to flex, but it could be painted actually as long as they used alot of flex agent.. But you'd have to call the shop for a price..

Ok, thanks, i'll keep that in mind. I'm pretty sure you just need lexan paint...but i'd have to look into it a bit more.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've actually never heard of lexan paint? But yah if you are interested just keep in mind that they are getting harder to find.. Harder for us to find..

Top Bottom