lumberton riding

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all. gonna try to get out for a ride on days off. been to fernie half dozen times this year. great place. thinking about going to lumberton. what kind of terrain is it there. were not hardcore. wifes still learning. shes got a 600mountain max with 141 so dont want anything we cant get her out of. have safety gear. she enjoys the trails and i like to get in some powder and climbing. she will watch no problem. anyways let me know your thoughts.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all. gonna try to get out for a ride on days off. been to fernie half dozen times this year. great place. thinking about going to lumberton. what kind of terrain is it there. were not hardcore. wifes still learning. shes got a 600mountain max with 141 so dont want anything we cant get her out of. have safety gear. she enjoys the trails and i like to get in some powder and climbing. she will watch no problem. anyways let me know your thoughts.
Lumberton has about 100kms of groomed trails that all lead to decent play areas, you can get into any level of riding from beginner to advanced. Check out the clubs website for a trail map. Helens Lake is a popular destination for families as is the Ryder Creek loop.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have directions to staging area in cranbrook (lumberton). were coming from alberta hopefully in next week. first time there.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have directions to staging area in cranbrook (lumberton). were coming from alberta hopefully in next week. first time there.
When you go through Cranbrook continue West on Highway 3 towards Creston, Lumberton Road is about 10 kms from Cranbrook on the right, follow the plowed road to the end ( there are several roads plowed turning right, but stay straight till the end of the road ). During the week passes can be picked up at any of the dealers or the Chevron station on the main road through town. If you are here on the weekend of Feb. 23 we are having our Poker Run that day so keep that in mind.

Top Bottom