Lucielle

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to glen from spindrift for taking my brother chris and i up to luceille yesterday and today.there was 12"of fresh to day in the parking lot and 3-4 feet up at the cabin.visability was poor but still had a great time bustin thur the hugh powder.here is a few pitures when chris jumped off the truck he deployed his air bag.one of my sled in the deep and a short clip but snowing to hard to use camera

Last edited by a moderator:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: luceille

I heard the trail was groomed Saturday night, was it easy going Sunday? Also was that one hill easier to get up? 2 Trucks apparently jack knifed trying to get up.

Glad you had fun, post some pics!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

will do my best to get it sanded before the weekend if it ever stops snowing and we get it plowed.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes the hill before the landing was a bit icey. The groomed trail up was the icing on the cake. I was more than happy to pay for the groomer. Thanks. And to the guy that drives the groomer, you must have some big ones cause that is one skinny trail in places.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grooming? Has grooming started on the Renshaw trail as well? Whoever looks after updating this website needs to be updating this website!!!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grooming? Has grooming started on the Renshaw trail as well? Whoever looks after updating this website needs to be updating this website!!!

I do not know for sure if it was a planed thing or a test. We saw the groomer on the back of a truck Sat morning it had no tracks on it, went to Spin Drift to get some spare plugs and were told there it wasnt starting till monday on renshaw. Then Sat end of the day saw it going up.:beer: This was at lucielle

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the groomer made it here early so they built the trail up lucielle sat night, i beleive they are doing the trail up belle today nad then building the renshaw trail right after belle is done.. So should be some wicked trails this weekend as well as alot of snow.. So it should be some epic riding this weekend... I had a blast ridin with you guys.. We will definitelt have to do that again for sure especially on a day that we can see.. LOL..

05blazerboy

Reaction score
The snow is good though? We're heading up friday afternoon for the weekend, hope we get some good weather!

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the snow was the best and deepest that i have ever seen

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 21

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the stuck truck ,we tried to pull him out but no grip on the road and my bro setting off his pack by accident when jumping off my truck

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 21

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few more shots

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 19

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking at the snowy HIGHWAY up the hill makes me wanna go back tonight, but will be a 5 day wait. That is what the trail was like after the groomer

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it'll be awsome once they groom belle. me and 09dragon were pushn 2ft snow with the pickup to get in then 3ft+ of fluff the whole trail in on sun 29th. only guys there all day. spent all day and only made it 2 kms from the cabin. never seen that much fresh before lol got stuck up a small incline and dug a 7ft deep trench.:mountainClimb:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riverjet, don't bother with that site for your grooming updates. This site is where you'll get your most current updates for snowfall and grooming. Barry, judy and glengine are always updating the info plus Hotrod has a phone hotline that he'll update probably right away.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow crazy. Heading up friday, sounds like my back is going to be dead by sunday. Epic powder is amazing, but not when your bringing two people who've never been to the mountains.....O well it will be great no matter what!

Just curious, how is the drive up to lucile and bell expected to be this weekend? Like will it be plowed? Just wondering will probably depend which vehicles will be brought.

And how the heck did that truck get in there? What did it take to pull him out? Can't see most pickups being capable it looks pretty dang bad.

Top Bottom