Lowering an F350 or Chev 3500

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All:

This may seem counter-intuitive - how hard would it be to lower a F350 or a GM 3500? This will be a SRW not a dually.

I want to buy a new truck - which means it is going to be my daily driver for the next couple of years. I can get my 2004 GMC 2500 DMAX into the parking garage here at work with about 2" to spare. That isn't going to happen with one of the new rigs.

The dually's appear to be about 3" lower than the SRW chassis - especially so with the Ford's FX4 package on both.

If I can get it down 2 or 3 inches, I still should be ok to park.....

Greg

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All:

This may seem counter-intuitive - how hard would it be to lower a F350 or a GM 3500? This will be a SRW not a dually.

I want to buy a new truck - which means it is going to be my daily driver for the next couple of years. I can get my 2004 GMC 2500 DMAX into the parking garage here at work with about 2" to spare. That isn't going to happen with one of the new rigs.

The dually's appear to be about 3" lower than the SRW chassis - especially so with the Ford's FX4 package on both.

If I can get it down 2 or 3 inches, I still should be ok to park.....

Greg

You will have to go with something along these lines

Thanks

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI. As per above mentioned. I don't think u can air bag 4x4 on the front only the back. 2x2 only from what I remember.

Top Bottom