Lost Helmit Cam and Watch!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would be nice to get the watch back as it was a xmas gift from my wife,It is a Silver Bulova with a Silver and Gold band,,,,,,,,Fairly pricey watch as well..The Helmit cam is a Oregon scientific and was lost at Bell Mountain.The Watch was lost at Renshaw I think possibly by the Cabin when I was adjusting the suspension on my sled!
Thanks catmando!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While were on the subject, I lost a Cobra Two-way radio that wasn't mine. Some where behind the cabin over the crest into the back side. Left my damn pocket open!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey catmando my crew is headin up to mcbride on thurs ......We will have a look around the cabin for ya .....As far as the helmet cam do you have any ideas where abouts in bell??

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't see anything shiny in the snow when we where up and we were walking around alot, looking at different sides of the cabin. also around back digging holes down to the ground, never saw anything, sorry.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the catman did a Charlie Sheen :eek:......

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey catmando my crew is headin up to mcbride on thurs ......We will have a look around the cabin for ya .....As far as the helmet cam do you have any ideas where abouts in bell??

Yup I know pretty close,on the way from the cabin to the top of Big Bell down through the ravine but we backtracked twice in our tracks and no luck!
Thanks catmando!
Not too concerned with the camera but the watch a little!
Step out the cabin door and three steps to your right at Renshaw!

Sled Den

Reaction score
We will keep our eyes open for everything that has been lost in the past few days. So if anyone finds anything bring it by the shop and we can get it back to the correct owner.

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone finds my wedding band on Lucille give me a call too please, my wife would be very happy.. lol. lost it only a few months after. im still in ch!t!

Sled Den

Reaction score
While were on the subject, I lost a Cobra Two-way radio that wasn't mine. Some where behind the cabin over the crest into the back side. Left my damn pocket open!

Hey there! Did you end up receiving that radio? I brought one into SLED DEN for identification/confirmation that was brought to me and once I read about you searching I figured get it into the shop so hopefully it was the one you were looking for! Perhaps we sent you a private message? Let me know!
Sara

Last edited:

Sled Den

Reaction score
If anyone finds my wedding band on Lucille give me a call too please, my wife would be very happy.. lol. lost it only a few months after. im still in ch!t!

Oh no Jason!! Did you guys find it yet? Did it come off taking off a glove or what?

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there! Did you end up receiving that radio? I brought one into SLED DEN for identification/confirmation that was brought to me and once I read about you searching I figured get it into the shop so hopefully it was the one you were looking for! Perhaps we sent you a private message? Let me know!
Sara

I haven't been to Greyhound yet, but I'm hoping its there...thank you so much for turning it in!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well sorry for all your lost items but wow that area is a goldmine go up and leave a poster and number somewhere

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's an omen :eek: JK.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to Greyhound yet, but I'm hoping its there...thank you so much for turning it in!

Sara

Just picked it up from the mail yesterday....THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Definetly coming to spend some $ there in the near future! And it even still turned ON!:)

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple months, hell it took u forever to lose yours, took me 8 days, Chicago Ohare airport, checked the lost and found 2 weeks later on our way home and believe it or not it was there, my plan back fired, lol

Top Bottom