Looking for trails in all the wrong places

Scotian

Reaction score
Hey my names Trevor I just got a xmr 800 looking for people to ride with as well as places to ride. I'm just geting into quading iv always been a mudd bogger in jeeps and trucks
please let me kknow also I'm going so where today for m first ride on the quad if I can find a place if ne one is interested give me a txt 587 982-0185 I'm in st albert

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd join you if I had the time. You might like it up at Long Island Lake. The GPS coord to one of the main staging areas is N54.47954 W113.77002. I tried this on Google maps and it doesn't look like that coord lines up perfectly with the map. From Dapp corner North of Weslock, take a quick jot onto hwy 801 North and follow it until you see the Long Island Lake provincial park Sign, turn right onto twp 633A and follow it past the lake where you will see a Teen Time sign. Keep left when you see the sign. Shortly after, you will see a staging area to your left but keep going a short distance longer until you hit a stop sign. Turn left at the stop sign and the main staging area with fire pits will be right there.

Top Bottom