looking for sled mates

andlyn

Reaction score
Hey every one looking for some people to hook up with and go sleding with as none of my local friends have a sled. I was looking to go within 150km of red deer anyone knowing some good spots and is willing to take a stranger Im in im off from work till till the 7th of Jan so please let me know thanks a bunch

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just talking to my uncle and apparently ther is lots of snow up the trunk rode west of bearberry if you go north toward marble mountain ( i think thats whats its callled) he was up there with his semi hauling equipment and said there was to much snow they couldnt get any further in ... might be worth looking into

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey every one looking for some people to hook up with and go sleding with as none of my local friends have a sled. I was looking to go within 150km of red deer anyone knowing some good spots and is willing to take a stranger Im in im off from work till till the 7th of Jan so please let me know thanks a bunch
Depending what snow we get between now and then might change where to go.... Get a hold of me a few days before then ... I'm sure I can find something real good to ride

Sent from my HTC- using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending what snow we get between now and then might change where to go.... Get a hold of me a few days before then ... I'm sure I can find something real good to ride

Sent from my HTC- using Tapatalk

thought you were riding buffalos. you lookin to downgrade tex

evil

Reaction score
I was at the caroline snowmobile club saturday it was ok not great but ok.....the friend that came with me didnt fill his sled and only had a smaller can of fuel so it was a short ride much shorter than i would have preferred. if anyone is up for cutting some trails tomorrow im up for a ride............. but only if your willing to fill your sled to the brim and burn it all !!!!! if one sticks to the trails the land mines are minimal and the trails are fairly well kept.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm up for a sled trip any where around central any time. Been out playing the last couple weeks off and on. Let me no where and when, i'm out of red deer area. Out west is decent right now.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either or is good with me just let me no. I was told its decent out by cork screw mountain to. Its straight west of caroline. Not sure tho, my but went out few days back said they had a good day of sledding.

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we actually get snow, I'd be up for some sleddin. None of my local friends have sleds either

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am up for sledding tomorrow or saturday. Was going to head to fernie but to far so i was thinking golden or nordeg. Might be enough snow around cork screw west of caroline. Just want to get out for a sledding trip.

Top Bottom