looking for sled buddy

ahumen

Reaction score
hey
my name is andrew. i am looking for some sled buddies to go to the mountains with. All the guys i go sledding with are to busy to go sleding
anymore. so just looking to go sleding with some people. i am a pretty good rider. i have a summit 800 xrs

saskboy

Reaction score
Hi I am also looking for someone to go to the mountains with I got 1 or 2 other guys that I am trying to talk into a trip out west if they arnt interested I am going to go anyway so if it works you are more than welcome to come with us or if I come alone I will be looking for someone to buddy up with for a trip. I live about 6 hours from edmonton in Sask. I am riding a Assault that has blown up then fixed then blown then fixed and now is working great so if you dont mind riding with a polaris then we should get along fine I am fairly new to mountain riding (have been a few times) but I would say I am a good smart safe rider that like to have fun. PM me if your interested we can check scheduals and maybe arrange something.

Go Hard Or Go Home

Reaction score
We are always looking for knew riders to go out and have fun with riding in them hills.Been mountain riden since 1986 and always have fun.If you guys want to join us let me know. :):cool:

saskboy

Reaction score
hey go hard. I am very intersted in getting out to the for a ride in the hills. when are you going out again? I cant seem to convince my buddies around here to travell that far to ride. they don't know what there missing!

Go Hard Or Go Home

Reaction score
hey go hard. I am very intersted in getting out to the for a ride in the hills. when are you going out again? I cant seem to convince my buddies around here to travell that far to ride. they don't know what there missing!

Looking to go out middle or end Feb depends on weather. hears my # 780 264 4949 call if interested.:cool:

Top Bottom