Looking for riding partners.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't work in the winter, most of my snowmobiling friends do. I try to ride 5 days a week. Herein lies my problem.

I am 33, consider myself an intermediate rider and own a '14 Summit 163". I am well prepared, always carry all my avi gear and have had formal avi training. I prefer tree riding and exploring, but am happy just to get out there. Big groups sitting around watching each other highmark isn't my thing.

I live near Salmon Arm, have a membership to Hunters and Lumby. Willing to travel, don't need much notice. I'll PM my phone # if you're interested.
:beer:

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I get a job with you so I can take all winter off too!!

It's not all sunshine and lollipops. The company pretty much owns my soul from May to November.

Its dumping outside right now. Who wants to go tomorrow?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going for a ride Saturday.... Not sure forsure yet , and not sure where

sent while I should be drinking tea's

bigorangecat

Reaction score
Hi Greenthumb. I work the same kind of seasonal job and have the winter off. I live in Kamloops and don't mind driving a few hours to ride. I ride a new RMK and prefer tree riding. Let me know if you want to go out for a ride once the conditions improve.

Skinz

Reaction score
Hey Green Thumb, I love the name! I try and ride 2 time a week at crowfoot. I'm a local to the area and have been riding there for 10 years. Hopefully this weekend if the weather man is right we should get a good dump of snow. PM me if you want to go sometime.

Also Bigorangecat if your ever up from Kamloops PM me.

WE NEED SNOW

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Green Thumb, I love the name! I try and ride 2 time a week at crowfoot. I'm a local to the area and have been riding there for 10 years. Hopefully this weekend if the weather man is right we should get a good dump of snow. PM me if you want to go sometime.

Also Bigorangecat if your ever up from Kamloops PM me.

WE NEED SNOW

Have we ridden together Skinz?? Im up there usually 1-3 times a week......

Skinz

Reaction score
Hey brguy99. I'm sure we have crossed paths a few times but I'm not sure if I have ridden with you. I have a 2009 Rev xp blue and white.

twostrokesrule

Reaction score
Any of you guys going up a ride sunday? I'm a decent rider from the coast looking for a riding partner. I'll be on the coke Saturday, but could ride sunday and Monday around the Okanagan.

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to line up a day trip next Friday 14th. Enderby/Sicamous area.Wherever. Anyone interested? Or wouldn't mind a tag along. Can ride. Have gear.

Sent from my HTC One

Top Bottom