Looking for rideing Buddys feb 19 th and 20th

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son and I are heading to Vale to ride on the 19th and 20th hes 13 , we are not into extreme riding, Looking for another Father son couple and or couples looking to hook up and ride , Not into the high mark scene, will watch, but just looking to make some riding friends for future trips , If you are interested pm me and see what we can do< I just hate to ride with just the two of us if some thing happens its nice to have some extra help, We both have AST1 Training,
Thanks

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey man buddy and i are heading to Blue River,neither of us are highmakers and we would be willing to hook up if you were interested in coming to Blue.If interested send me a PM

Nitro800

Reaction score
Hey there, there will be four of us comin out Valemount the 18th-21st. we are not high markers, just out to play in the deep stuff and have fun. pm me if your interested.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wont be there with the boys that weekend, but i do make a couple trips a year with a 13 and 15 year old... the kids love having someone their age to ride with. keep us in mind in the future

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will keep that in mind Scott thanks always nice to find freinds in the same boat im sure the kids would have fun
pm me if you have a trip planned if im off ill go

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure, as soon as hockey is wound up the boys will start travelling west with me

Uptown

Reaction score
Looks like 2 maybe 3 of us are booked in heading out saturday morning early, maybe sunday we could join up! Were not big climbers either. looks like we will all need help with all that POW. Ill check back in a couple of days.
heres my #780-497-9733

Top Bottom