Looking for Revy Sledding Partner(s)

Tone

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm new here but been sledding in Golden for years (since my 1st brand new 1997MXZ670 w/1.5" track). Just wanted to know if anyone was riding in Revy this Sat/Sun, thinking of going up and dont have a partner...

btw - I'm from Red Deer
T

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm new here but been sledding in Golden for years (since my 1st brand new 1997MXZ670 w/1.5" track). Just wanted to know if anyone was riding in Revy this Sat/Sun, thinking of going up and dont have a partner...

btw - I'm from Red Deer
T

Wow your in luck....there will be 30 - 40 riders from this site...specifically the max thread forum....we are all there from the 6th thru to the 11th of march...most are staying at glacier house and the base of frisby. you should come check it out I know we are going out about 8:30am on Saturday and there will be a meet and greet at 6:30pm saturday night in the main lodge...hope to see you there...

Tone

Reaction score
Wow your in luck....there will be 30 - 40 riders from this site...specifically the max thread forum....we are all there from the 6th thru to the 11th of march...most are staying at glacier house and the base of frisby. you should come check it out I know we are going out about 8:30am on Saturday and there will be a meet and greet at 6:30pm saturday night in the main lodge...hope to see you there...

That sounds great. Now I wonder if there is anyone from Alberta going who wants split on gas etc.. I have a Z71 ext. cab (3rd door) and a 2 place regular drive on/off trailer - could throw a sled in the box too.
Anyone interested?

Tone

Reaction score

That sounds great. I run a deep lug on my short track MXZX800w/DPM and it does an incredible job taking me through the deep and way up high. Do you know if I'd absolutely have to have a long-track and spare gas can for the ride?

Now I wonder if there is anyone from Alberta going who wants split on gas etc.. I have a Z71 ext. cab (3rd door) and a 2 place regular drive on/off trailer - could throw a sled in the box too.
Anyone interested?

M

mattmedic

That sounds great. I run a deep lug on my short track MXZX800w/DPM and it does an incredible job taking me through the deep and way up high. Do you know if I'd absolutely have to have a long-track and spare gas can for the ride?

Now I wonder if there is anyone from Alberta going who wants split on gas etc.. I have a Z71 ext. cab (3rd door) and a 2 place regular drive on/off trailer - could throw a sled in the box too.
Anyone interested?
as for spare gas, jc and i pack it but have never needed to use it, and have seen many short tracks up on frisby, ride what your comfortable, "if you point it ,it will go"....lol, look forward to meeting ya at the meet and greet....

Tone

Reaction score
as for spare gas, jc and i pack it but have never needed to use it, and have seen many short tracks up on frisby, ride what your comfortable, "if you point it ,it will go"....lol, look forward to meeting ya at the meet and greet....

YAHOOO!!! I'm geting "Revelstoked - Up" now!! Shoot I'm thinking Boulder too - Have run Summit 800s at Gorman and Silent Pass before, but kinda like the challenge of a short track - can't climb as high though, but never failed to keep up with the pack either:d:d:d

Still looking for someone to go with... it's over 6 hours from Red Deer, and I can't get away until Friday, otherwise I'd be hooking up with Ron.

M

mattmedic

YAHOOO!!! I'm geting "Revelstoked - Up" now!! Shoot I'm thinking Boulder too - Have run Summit 800s at Gorman and Silent Pass before, but kinda like the challenge of a short track - can't climb as high though, but never failed to keep up with the pack either:d:d:d

Still looking for someone to go with... it's over 6 hours from Red Deer, and I can't get away until Friday, otherwise I'd be hooking up with Ron.
well see ya in revy, im on a 146" so im not runnng a long track either...

Tone

Reaction score
Excellent! Hooked up with Rich from Red Deer - and got a stay at the Days Inn - used to be called the Comfort Inn I guess. We should be hitting the hill around noon on Saturday so we'll have to catch up with you guys. I'll be the one riding like a maniac trying to keep up on the black 2001 MXZ800X ditchbanger 121" - and looking forward to it!!! :Snowmobile1: :d

Top Bottom