Looking for off road racers

Off Road Racer

Reaction score
Hi to all I'm looking for people that would like to race or get into racing off road in alberta
there are several classes that you car race in. I am planing on using the same rules and classes for vehicles that i used in ontario which are also used in most US racing clubs IE CORR SCORE TORC OORA MAORA NORRA
There is a track in Alix AB that is avaliable to race at Right now we have only a few trucks and buggies 4 races a year WE NEED RACERS Here is a few links to some of the off road racing clubs The first one is in alberta W2W Short Course Offroad Racing
KORRBC | Kamloops Off-Road Racing Ontario Off Road Racing Association Off Road Racing - Canadian Off Road Racing Fans and Racers Traxxas TORC - THE Off Road Championship
UTV Racing Association :: Index
UTV's stock and modified
stock mini truck
modified mini truck
stock full size truck
Unlimited truck
1/2 1600 buggy
class 10 buggy
unlimited buggy

lutrev

Reaction score
any action on this. I have a racing Pilot and would love to race in these types of races.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been trying to get this kind of racing going for 2 years we held cupple events at the track in alex and cupple in gp pm me your # I know of lots of trucks ready to race I have a full tube truck 383 stroker and instaling a 471 blower

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the racing from the the Bfg races from back home

well me and some friends where part of racing circuit back east and now trying to get somthing going hear let me know if anyone is intrested hear are some examples

click here to watch the video

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in!!!!!!!! pm me with a phone # and race dates and pm me anytime when a race is comming up.

lutrev

Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-P4gZH1a9c[/media]

Here is a video from the last owner, what class would I fit into UTV,or a stadium lite type class.

fully

Reaction score
so has there been any racing for theses classes. i would be racing in the same class as lutrev as i have an odyssey fl350 x2 and my brother also has one, we are in sask, but if there was a race somewhat close i would be interested in bringing my buggy out

lutrev long time no here from. i love watching that video of cowboy racing that pilot..one of these days i will have to stop in and check out your rig, as i am traveling to edmonton to fly out for work now..

UTV Canada

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Hey Off Road Racer, give us a call at UTV Canada as we would love to be involved one way or another in the UTV Side x Side segment of the race events! We were out to the KORR races in Kamloops last year and would love to see this spread into Alberta. We have several of our dealers that have said that they want to build tracks in the Lloyd and the Bonnyville areas. Let's get this thing going!! Contact Reid at UTV Canada - 780-986-8001 or toll free at 1-855-986-8881

Top Bottom