looking for new tires

ruggalo

Reaction score
got an a/c 650 that needs new shoes(old ones dont have enough lug for studs)my old dealer wants to bend me over for any types of new ones... any help and sugestions would help alot,thank you

jaredvh

Reaction score
I just ordered some Supergrip Super Lites. Nearly identical tread pattern to the Mud Lite's except I've heard they're better. I've had Mud Lite's before and they were great. Also heard alot of good things about the Zillas. Both are a lightweight tire.

jonnyxp08

Reaction score
outlaws from highlifter are the best mud tire. i have 29.5 on a can am 800.need big power for them. they make smaller sizes . have to order them from hightlifter(usa) or the gorilla siverback. they both come in sizes up to 30" or 32". keep in mind they are for mud lovers and not good trail tires. good mud/trail tires would be somthing radial,like mud light xtr ,mud bug or mud shark

ruggalo

Reaction score
i do ride mud but a realy big fan of deep water,and the cat does have some power 700 stroker kit chip and is bottle fed

Wildreaper

Reaction score
I have 29.5" outlaws on a can am Renegade 800 they are the best mud tire, they make smaller sizes, I had a buddy with 25" on a yamaha Kodiak 400 and he would walk throw the middle of the hole where everyone else was stuck, until I dug them a lot deeper lol. If you like deep water they also work well as the lugs work like paddle wheels. Best mud and water tires I have ever had, and I have tried Mudlites, Mud Bugs, Zilla's.
Any dealer should be able to order them for you but just make sure you keep them honest because when I price mine Red Deer wanted almost double what they where worth, so got them threw a dealer in Sundre and qouted the Internet price and they came pretty close to Matching.
Good luck.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new Tundra cross.

Attachments

• ITP_TundraCross.jpg
    ITP_TundraCross.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 84

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
got an a/c 650 that needs new shoes(old ones dont have enough lug for studs)my old dealer wants to bend me over for any types of new ones... any help and sugestions would help alot,thank you

I have an 05 500 that I put new rims and Mud lites on. I still have the old rubber and rims in not bad shape that you could have for free if thats the sort of thing your looking for. If your interested I could take a pic and post it for ya. :beer::d:beer:

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

munhoez I no there for winter. If you look at the Original post it says he wants to stud the tires.:beer:

Top Bottom