Looking for blown up 2007-2008 KX250F for parts.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm hoping someone has a blown up KX250F they are selling parts off. I need a pick-up coil for my 2008, and kawasaki only sells the stator as a full unit. They want $450 for it and the part I need is $50 from aftermarket companies, which for my luck only have 500k resistance pick-up's and my spec is 80-120 ohms. Hopefully someone has one, if not looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and pay for it. I've tried Re-cycle in Stony Plain and they have nothing that new.
Thanks in advance!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you tried ebay? I know there was a few newer 250f's being parted out on there.

You can always price out an RM250 pick-up as well, I bet its half the price of the KX.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually found a company in Quebec called RMstator who manufacture them and charge $49 + $15 UPS. The problem from the factories are that the pick-up coil is all wired as the plug-in for the wiring harness. I just have to solder this one in which is fine. But I never even thought of e-bay lol.

jondoepdx

Reaction score
You could also check Home

Don't know if they have THAT particular part or not.They ship SUPER fast. They have an Ebay store that ships WORLDWIDE.

GREAT people,service and prices on great parts.

;)

Top Bottom