Looking for advise

Mad Max

Reaction score
New to atv world moving to Saskatchewan . Just purchased a 2013 can am 1000 outlander max ltd. with 28 inch tires as well as a set of Gen-x tracks looking forward to all year fun. Need some help in finding a club and trails live between Regina and Saskatoon

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Mad Max! Here's a link that shows all the SK ATV clubs that are registered with the SATVA: Member Clubs | SATVA If looking for trails, try checking out the favorite riding areas section on Snow and Mud: . That particular forum doesn't get a lot of action, so feel free to post up any good riding areas you come across in your travels.

Mad Max

Reaction score
I'm surprised there is no access along lake diefinbaker there is so much land
Guess I,lljust hang out with local rednecks and follow there lead

Mad Max

Reaction score
As was well the train track on hy two is decommissioned from dislike liberty, imperial is it ridable and is that legal

Mad Max

Reaction score
Can you legally ride in the PFRA pastures once the cattle are out the Tugaske sand hills would be riot!somebuddie must have some spots in my vicinity

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to Snow and Mud. I guess the big thing you are fighting is private land ownership. Most of the land owners know the hassle of having off-road vehicles tearing up their land, cutting fences and generally being azz-hats, consequently most of the private land is closed up pretty tight.

Keep looking around, join a club or two, and you will find some good riding in the ol' country!

Top Bottom