Looking for a psychic

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to ride Revy the 22nd-24th. The forcast is calling for above 0 temps almost the entire 2 weeks leading up to it. Is this good news or bad news. Does it normally stay 5 or so degrees cooler up top?? Or is the snow going to get sticky, wet, and packed? Who here can read into the future. i've gotta commit to either Revy or Valemount/McBride later this week.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That can change three times from now. I ride revy once a month no matter what. I stop checking the forcast cause you never know, just go and take what mother nature gives yah, it still beats a hard day at work.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i lived within an hour of Revy or any riding area for that matter then I wouldn't put much thought into my trips, but I live 8 hours from Revy and 5 or so hours from Valemount/McBride and i get out only a few times a year so if somewhere is better than another i'll go there. I do agree with you on how the forcast can change 3 times (maybe more) but until i can find a legit psychic this is all I have to go by. haha.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the looks of things Mcbride looks like it has a TON of snow, check the recent pics their, just by looking at the pics and have been to revy this year id say mcbride has twice the amount of snow as Revy does... It's even a shorter drive for you !! haha. If i lived closer to their id be heading that way. The warmer temps are gunna pack that snow like concrete and probably even melt some of it .... revy needs ALOT more snow not less. Mcbride mang ! espically when Glen is talkin about 2-3 feet POW all day ....

P.S oh ya i forgot buddy of mine i meet at Revy said it was ch!t snow compared to Valemont/Mcbride.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much into a psychic stuff, but I am a gambler. I have put my money on Revelstoke and come out a winner more often than not. But I like to ride deep snow and do not go back to truck yearly just because it's not clear blue sky...
I find you can't really weigh much into the forecast. I have been in Revelstoke one day everything totally tracked up, go up the next day and get stuck going down hill.;)
Another thing about I find about Revy, when it's around freezing in town thats when they get the most snow up top.

Top Bottom