Looking for a group to ride with January 15th weekend

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Hey guys group backed out on me so looks like i'm headed down on my own to Valemount January 15th weekend. Hopefully to ride friday, satuday and sunday.

dano30

Reaction score
i will be there friday around noon with 2 other guys were gunna ride allen creek if you wanna join us.:d

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys group backed out on me so looks like i'm headed down on my own to Valemount January 15th weekend. Hopefully to ride friday, satuday and sunday.

OK....OK...OK.........there might be enough room for two SLEDBUNNY'S.......but come on two CP's:nono:...............Looks like we have a throw down coming JAN 15th........where ya riding???????:beer::beer:

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Where ever all my buddies bailed I guess Christmas break broke them lol. Ill probably head down thursday night ride soemwhere fri,sat and sun. With whoever where ever.

Reaction score
Myself and a buddy are heading down tonight riding fri, sat, sun. If you want to join us. Msg me. We definitely aren't shitty riders and we ride stuff that doesn't need constant tinkering. We will probably ride Allan on Friday.

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Myself and a buddy are heading down tonight riding fri, sat, sun. If you want to join us. Msg me. We definitely aren't shitty riders and we ride stuff that doesn't need constant tinkering. We will probably ride Allan on Friday.

Hey bud we are going to be riding Allen tomorrow as well I am driving a Red jacked up chevy with a deck on it. We are staying at Best Western. We will be there tonight as well.

Reaction score
Hey Cat pride. We are in a White Jacked GMC, ETEC xp and turbo apex. We'll book in at the best western too and ride with you if you want. We know Allan not too bad, but we are going to grab a snowfarmers guide to find some good stuff. We'll pick up the bill for the guide if you want to join us.

Top Bottom