Looking for a good smaller snowblower.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am used to the larger ones, I have an old Toro 421, that thing is a tanker..LOL

For my rental, I wanted to buy a good used gas jobbie, preferrably a, 18 to 21 inch wide.

Are any of the smaller single stage ones self driven? My boss has a nice Honda, and isn't willing to part with it.. What do you think I have to spend?

Any model suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

M

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm, never thought about that one.. I always thought the tracked ones were larger, Are the single stage ones even self propelled?

and are the ones you have to push, do they suck axx in moderate snow?

do you want tracks or wheels?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm, never thought about that one.. I always thought the tracked ones were larger, Are the single stage ones even self propelled?

and are the ones you have to push, do they suck axx in moderate snow?

K when I get to work I'm going to check and see what we have. I think we took in a few smaller ones in on trade. I'll give you the skinny on your choices too! We sell Honda

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only wheels for single stage :( Those tracks are pretty freakin cool though. I'll fill you in tomorrow

Check out this monster.. we sold a few of them last year!!
Honda Canada

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks!

K when I get to work I'm going to check and see what we have. I think we took in a few smaller ones in on trade. I'll give you the skinny on your choices too! We sell Honda

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW Monster!!! Does it come with it's own driver?? LOL

only wheels for single stage :( Those tracks are pretty freakin cool though. I'll fill you in tomorrow

Check out this monster.. we sold a few of them last year!!
Honda Canada

Top Bottom