Looking at sled

Kossle

Reaction score
Hello, lookin at a 2004 rmk verticle edge 800, anyone experiance this sled and could anyone give me good and bad about it ? Thanks!

GRD

Reaction score
Hello, lookin at a 2004 rmk verticle edge 800, anyone experiance this sled and could anyone give me good and bad about it ? Thanks!

I had a 2004 RMK Vertical Escape. It was a great sled and I had no issues. Some guys have had issues with the cranks... Best bet is to make sure sled is stock.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very good sleds. but they require a updated crank bearing on the pto side. they all go eventually. the updated one is wider. look into it when buyn.

PullThePin

Reaction score
Good sled. As posted though you will want to make sure it has the updated pto bearing on the crank. Mine went but now is fixed and is great. Now if it only had fuel injection.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sold mine, i loved it, pulled real hard and had no engine issues but it only had 1000 miles on it. the only negatives would be heavier in the nose especially compared to the new IQ sleds and mine got hot on the trail when the snow was skinny, lots of stopping to cool down. If i would have kept it i would have changed out the seat as the stocker is too low and needed the Boss upgrade, But overall a really good sled.

Attachments

• 05  800 RMK.jpg
    05 800 RMK.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2853.jpg
    IMG_2853.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 37

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How much $$? The dealer here in 100 mile has 1 with the update,can get info if interested.

Top Bottom