long track help

UltraLiteTriple

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and i are going to long track our sleds, we were both going to go to a 159 but he got talking to people and some told him that was to long of a track for his sled, are they right? its a 97 rmk 700, its allready geared down to19|41 and he was going to drop a driver size as well from 9 to 8. let me know your opinions and comments
thanks rob

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i don't think it is to much.... they have new 600 with the same hp as that 700 and they have 155 on them so i think it would work

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and i are going to long track our sleds, we were both going to go to a 159 but he got talking to people and some told him that was to long of a track for his sled, are they right? its a 97 rmk 700, its allready geared down to19|41 and he was going to drop a driver size as well from 9 to 8. let me know your opinions and comments
thanks rob

shouldnt be a problem as long as you know its not a lake racer anymore, may have to play with the gearing a bit, i would make sure he has the big wheels at the rear that also makes a noticable difference

terry

Top Bottom