Long Island Lake trail info?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be up for a ride this weekend. Havent had the dirt bike there but had quadded a few times there. I don't know where the campground is in relation to where I have ridden, but shoot me a pm when you guys get settled in and I may make the time to come out. Are you riding sat and sunday?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the provincial campground there you can leave your machines in an area adjacent to the campground where the camp guy lives. Just bring your own lock and lock them up then you can ride right from there.
Trails I went on were south down the road aways and then off into the bush. Not sure how bike friendly it is though. Ran into alot of big holes and swamp.

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a left at the y in the road just before the municipal campground and go past the horse riding arena and take your first left about a half mile up and there is another campground for the quaders. the road that goes north past that campground will take you to the sandpits. most of the trails are pretty greasy and swampy. lots of fun on the 4x4s not sure if it would be as much fun on bikes though.

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Take a left at the y in the road just before the municipal campground and go past the horse riding arena and take your first left about a half mile up and there is another campground for the quaders. the road that goes north past that campground will take you to the sandpits. most of the trails are pretty greasy and swampy. lots of fun on the 4x4s not sure if it would be as much fun on bikes though.

Yup x2 on that. If it has been raining at all prior to your riding day....you can expect to get COVERED in very slick mud. Only recommended for experienced dirt bikers when wet....but a blast to ride otherwise whether it's sport or 4x4!

Dave_10

Reaction score
Me and a buddy went there this fall for the first time. Great spot with tons of different terrain to ride. We were there for around 4 hours and didnt even get to check out half the trails there.

Top Bottom