Little honda that could...

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were quadding north of St. Walburg Sk on sunday and my buddy with a 1996 honda 300 went playing in a beaver pond. I'm not sure how he made it out and managed to keep the air filter dry. That little quad never missed a beat and went more places than our big new quads.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsE-c0xwUew[/media]

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome...i got one that looks just like it, keeping it as a spare an a snow pusher.

Attachments

• Parkland County-20110427-00083.jpg
    Parkland County-20110427-00083.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 293

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wish the rubicon would do that without the snorkle......... I don't think they make hondas like they used too.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im going to play azzhole here. go figure heh. anyways decent vid but gotta point out it is videos like this that will get the backcountry riding closed down just as fast or faster than the garbage left at random campsites. luckily the unit didnt quit, would be alot of contamination if it had, fuel, oil in the eco system there. some pretty ugly fines come with that one to. is there fish in that little bog hole as well, ooh getting worse now as your destroying fish hatching areas. j
i am no tree huggin enviro guy so dont think or comment that i am, probably close to the farthet thing away from one of those. but just sayin if that was your trout pond in your backyard would you be doing the same thing?
probably not if so your an idiot. just sayin. videos like this no mater how cool you think they are. are not going to help keep backcountry free riding open to all riders.

jmo.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree magnet. This pond is nearly dry in the late summer and does not support fish. I had to share the video, it was too funny not too.

Top Bottom