Lets Drag & Climb Brule Lake July 17

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)Yes folks, summers here and it's time to show off your quads, show your climbing skills, and see who has the bragging rights at drag hill. All are welcomed. But your on your own when your dragging, just line up and go, no lights. Play safe, and pack out what you packed in or eventually they will shut the place down as it's not a dump nor a bottle depot. Thanks.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The more Banshees the better. :cool:They sound so awesome when they burn up the hills. It will be nice to see someone other than my buddy Rob climb the tree shots. If ya don't make try try again thats what I do. Good to see your quad ran good in those videos. Hope to see you there.:):)

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you just going for the day?

Come on you sports quad freaks!!! Lets hit up Brule and see what your made of!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey!! all you Sport quad riders,pretty quiet forum, hope there's a few or lots who show up. So far I'm just riding Saturday but I'm trying to make arrangement so I can ride Sunday also, time will tell. If I can't well after burning three tanks of fuel last time I was there, my thumb was sore, so if I burn another three tanks I'm sure I'll be sore again. Can't wait to rip up that sand as it's been 6 weeks since I rode the Shee. I hope the sand is soft and powdery as it makes for a more challenging climb in the tree shots.:) Once you go to brule you'll love it.:)

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey!! all you Sport quad riders,pretty quiet forum, hope there's a few or lots who show up. So far I'm just riding Saturday but I'm trying to make arrangement so I can ride Sunday also, time will tell. If I can't well after burning three tanks of fuel last time I was there, my thumb was sore, so if I burn another three tanks I'm sure I'll be sore again. Can't wait to rip up that sand as it's been 6 weeks since I rode the Shee. I hope the sand is soft and powdery as it makes for a more challenging climb in the tree shots.:) Once you go to brule you'll love it.:)

No doubt this is a quiet forum. If I remember correctly someone was saying "I hope you guys make regular trips out to brule" WELL..... we do, so where is everyone lol. Just wouldn't mind seeing some more guys on sports quads or bikes out there. The more the merrier. Come on guys, lets go ride!!!

Jimbow007

Reaction score
I have never been out there. Do you need paddle's?

If I have nothing to do Saturday we'll be there.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
USHKIE Ah! it would be nice to see you there on the weekend. Hope you can make it out this week instead of the next one. Try to convince the gf that this would be a better weekend. :):)
JIMBO 007 Yes you can ride without paddles as lots of poeple do it. You will still have loads of fun, but you will wish you had some once you get there. I think you can get paddle tires for $75.00 each. If you've never been there before you'll love it. Hope to see more of you snow and mudders out there.
Me and Drewski run Red Banshees, Brandon runs a Blue Shee, Rob runs a Purple shee.:cool: We will rip up brule again.:cool:

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey jimbo. if you promise to come, i'll let you use one of my sets of paddles!! That is if your bringing you banshee.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Well ! Maybe another time. Like me, family comes first. :)
We'll climb a few hills for you, in like 3rd or 4th gear .

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow !! Nice sunny skies, hot weather, and man lots of peeps . Super nice quads were seen, mint shape 89 250r, 86 250r, 86 tecate 250 trike. The quad that shined was an 06 black shee 421 cub , it ripped up the hills like they were flat ground. Wow!! unreal power and skill . Me and buddy Rob tore up every part of them dunes possible. We burnt 4 tanks of fuel, 2 rippin it up and 2 b.s.ing. Lots of nice people were there, we had a super time.:):)

Top Bottom