Latest trail condition in Whitecourt

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Silver Summit trail is in very good shape from the airport to the Groat Creek cabin today.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode from the Eagle River staging area to the Virginia Hills cabin last Friday and the trail was is really good shape. Good riding in the V-Hills area yet with plenty of untouched cut lines etc..

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode from the Eagle River staging area to the Virginia Hills cabin last Friday and the trail was is really good shape. Good riding in the V-Hills area yet with plenty of untouched cut lines etc..

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
February 28/08
All trails are open and in fair to good spring riding condition. However, during the last five days exceptionally warm temperatures and rain have hardened and reduced snow cover on southern exposed areas. Scratchers are advised for cooling and lubrication. Accumulation to date is 65.5cm.

Caution is advised at all creek crossings and in areas of logging and seismic activities.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any Whitecourt locals want to take a guy out on Sunday? Puting the word out that I NEED to ride Sunday.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring scratchers, and alot of beverages lots of stops and a dwindiling amount of snow

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a difference from one year to another.. last year at this time there was 4 feet of powder on the cutlines around Whitecourt. :confused: Still some winter left... hope it snows piles in the next couple weeks??? :rolleyes:

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than going to the mountains, I think I have given up on winter..........time to fire up the old brute force :D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than going to the mountains, I think I have given up on winter..........time to fire up the old brute force :D
Doncha wish you'd signed up for Pemberton? you're daughter doesn't need to see the world yet. :D:D:D

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doncha wish you'd signed up for Pemberton? you're daughter doesn't need to see the world yet. :D:D:D

Its all in the planning man............I miss one little trip to Pemberton, allow my daughter and wife to go on very nice trips while me, Connor and Chandler "rough it" while go skiing in Jasper and come next September to odds of me being allowed to buy a new XP are greatly enhanced..........yah just gotta know how to play the game. :D

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Its all in the planning man............I miss one little trip to Pemberton, allow my daughter and wife to go on very nice trips while me, Connor and Chandler "rough it" while go skiing in Jasper and come next September to odds of me being allowed to buy a new XP are greatly enhanced..........yah just gotta know how to play the game. :D

:whipped::whipped::whipped::wtf1:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's Luc, always thinking ahead.:D That black one with the blue stripes is NICE

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
March 5/08
All trails are open and in fair to poor spring riding condition. However, during the last 10 days exceptionally warm temperatures and rain have hardened and reduced snow cover on exposed areas. Scratchers are advised for cooling and lubrication.

Caution is advised at all creek crossings and in areas of logging and seismic activities.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Effective today, March 12, the following snowmobile trails are closed:

The Eagle River Snowmobile Trail System
The Golden Triangle from Letter "O" near Kidney Lake Road to Letter "I" at Virginia Hills Road
The Silver Summit Snowmobile Trail from Whitecourt to 70 kilometers south

We hope your visits to Whitecourt were memorable. See you next season!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man what a medicore riding year, although, we are getting snow and if it turned out to be 6 plus inches you could still have a good day north west of swan hills on the goose tower road about 40 km in

Top Bottom