Lake koocanusa water level

ozzy

Reaction score
Heading to koocanusa for 2 weeks on July 3rd heard the lake is low this year but can't seems to find anywhere how low it is hoping a fellow s&mer can give me an answer or if some pics if around there thanks

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask tater from here Colin , if u can't find him give me a text and I'll text him for info

How come ya not coming to the full of water lakes???

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out a few weeks ago camping and the boats were out and about then, maybe lucky7 will chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I was told 2 weeks ago it was going up a foot day but stay tuned and I will ask a friend who is out there now and chime back in a day or so. The best part is I'm having the summer off and I have a boat. o ya!!!!!!!
I was out a few weeks ago camping and the boats were out and about then, maybe lucky7 will chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dock was floating Sunday when I left. I would think by this time next week will be full. Was coming up 4-5' of shoreline a day. Can't wait to surf!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dock was floating Sunday when I left. I would think by this time next week will be full. Was coming up 4-5' of shoreline a day. Can't wait to surf!
Good to hear! Generally by July long it is always game on! We will be out there July 2-10.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Koocanusa? Why would anyone go there...heard it's full of run off debris...no beaches...cold...dirty...mosquito's...

Last edited:
Top Bottom