Labour Day weekend

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's everyone have planned for the last weekend of summer? We are pulling the fifth wheel to Folding Mountain Resort just outside the park gates of Jasper. We have a Spanish exchange student staying with us for a month so we are gonna take her to the Columbia Icefields and spend the weekend hanging out around Jasper and soaking in Miette Hotsprings.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be having a family sing along at home. We will sing every christian song there is. Lol. Puck that chit but will be family gathering.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping and quadding somewhere near whitecourt or fox creek.
What's everyone have planned for the last weekend of summer? We are pulling the fifth wheel to Folding Mountain Resort just outside the park gates of Jasper. We have a Spanish exchange student staying with us for a month so we are gonna take her to the Columbia Icefields and spend the weekend hanging out around Jasper and soaking in Miette Hotsprings.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goin to a weddin...

Other than that, camping/harley riding/dirtbiking/mountain biking

As much two wheeled fun as I can fit in, hahaha.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to the IPE here in Armstrong. Had to volunteer parking cars for my daughters Japanese fund raising trip.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Will be towing the 5th wheel and boat up to Elkwood campground in Kananaskis. Will be doing some fishing on the upper and lower lake. I can already see the fish coming in the boat :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be towing the 5th wheel and boat up to Elkwood campground in Kananaskis. Will be doing some fishing on the upper and lower lake. I can already see the fish coming in the boat :)

You don't by chance have a grey Dodge dually by chance with a Snow and Mud decal on the back window?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope blue dodge quad cab. Why you heading up there?

Nope. We were up there a few weeks ago and went golfing at Mount Kidd and saw the truck at the golf course when we finished our round. I just thought by chance it might be you. Lol.

Coldone

Reaction score
Heading up to Island Lake to the lake lot and spend a couple hours trying to track down an ellusive trappers cabin up there... Gotta Love skeg ;)

Top Bottom