Kudos to Taber man

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thumbs up to him...

x2 I'm curious if I would have thought of it if I was in the same position - probably not. ...but you also have to wonder if maybe he was also distracted and pulled out in front of the G5 by accident only to claim that he did it intentionally. :confused:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to see the charges went the right way. A little surprised too, considering the way our fugged up legal system works!

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen it on cfrn last night - i thought he was from Fort Nelson
quick thinking for sure, and about the best use of an H2 there is ;)

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't put the distracted driving ticket on there as well?

All in all, good on that taber man, may his beers at the local pub be free for the next two years.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see how the insurance companies will handle this....if they go by the books, then the H2 will be on the hook. If the insurance company goes with common sense, then the guy driving the Pontiac will be on the hook. Hopefully common sense prevails. In the big picture, who cares as long as he avoided being a witness to a vehicle vs pedestrian fatality. :beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I were a parent to those kids he would not have to worry for his beer needs for sometime. Nice to hear a good ending for once.

I wonder why they didn't put the distracted driving ticket on there as well?

All in all, good on that taber man, may his beers at the local pub be free for the next two years.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on him. Guaranteed we hear he will NOT be covered insurance wise, which is total BS. Maybe a good samaritan body shop will step up and cover the repair.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on him. Guaranteed we hear he will NOT be covered insurance wise, which is total BS. Maybe a good samaritan body shop will step up and cover the repair.
I'd like to think I would be as on the ball as this guy was, and in the end, if I gotta pay for my own wreck, but 4 kids were saved...so be it. Hopefully the kids parents can help out...or a good samaritan body shop as mentioned. Maybe buddy will have to try suing the careless driver...who knows. But in the end he's going to be out financially for sure.

Top Bottom