Keep eyes peeled for stolen custom snowmobile: RCMP

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
EDMONTON — Police are asking for the public’s help after someone stole a totally rad snowmobile from a camp south of Fort McMurray.

The machine, a 2008 Yamaha Nitro, has a custom paint job designed to look like an eagle. It has blood-shot red eyes on a blue background with a bright yellow beak that stretches across the hood.

“It’s definitely unique,” said RCMP Cpl. Karolina Malik. “Hopefully if somebody does spot it, it jogs their memory.”

The machine, which is valued at $30,000, was left inside a trailer with a second snowmobile at Chard Camp on January 8th. The trailer and all its contents were missing when the owner returned for it on January 12th.

rwarnica@thejournal.canwest.com
© Copyright (c) The Edmonton Journal

Does this belong to one of our members?

2446226.bin

Last edited by a moderator:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ouch, bet the panels are the first thing to go. Hope the find it.
EDMONTON — Police are asking for the public’s help after someone stole a totally rad snowmobile from a camp south of Fort McMurray.

The machine, a 2008 Yamaha Nitro, has a custom paint job designed to look like an eagle. It has blood-shot red eyes on a blue background with a bright yellow beak that stretches across the hood.

“It’s definitely unique,” said RCMP Cpl. Karolina Malik. “Hopefully if somebody does spot it, it jogs their memory.”

The machine, which is valued at $30,000, was left inside a trailer with a second snowmobile at Chard Camp on January 8th. The trailer and all its contents were missing when the owner returned for it on January 12th.

rwarnica@thejournal.canwest.com
© Copyright (c) The Edmonton Journal

Does this belong to one of our members?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats one of the coolest wraps/paint I've seen yet.....

Wonder how much it's worth hot?????????? :d

Kidding.......:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to me 50 bucks? its a cool paint job or wrap, the detail part that is but man that thing is UGLY!!!!!

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG that is a neat paint job. Not for me but definately an original.

I spent some time in Ft.Mac. There are some balsy theives there. I was with a buddy watching some north american folk dancing one night and someone stole a brand new harley off of the back of a truck while the owner was inside throwing donations. Man was he pissed when he went for a smoke outside. Even the police that showed up wouldn't go to close to him.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Different strokes for different fokes. Hope he gets it back as I'm sure he loves it.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spent some time in Ft.Mac. There are some balsy theives there. I was with a buddy watching some north american folk dancing one night and someone stole a brand new harley off of the back of a truck while the owner was inside throwing donations. Man was he pissed when he went for a smoke outside. Even the police that showed up wouldn't go to close to him.

Sled was stolen from a camp near Chard, which is actually closer to Lac La Biche, almost 2 hours south of Ft Mac. Dont slam the Mac, it was good to me and my wallet and has tons of great people

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled was stolen from a camp near Chard, which is actually closer to Lac La Biche, almost 2 hours south of Ft Mac. Dont slam the Mac, it was good to me and my wallet and has tons of great people

Its only good for you and your wallet if you dont have to live there and spend your money there.. just sayin;) But livin there is terrible for pretty much every other aspect of your life..dont know a single person including myself who enjoyed living there, and I know first hand just how crafty the theives are up there..

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its only good for you and your wallet if you dont have to live there and spend your money there.. just sayin;) But livin there is terrible for pretty much every other aspect of your life..dont know a single person including myself who enjoyed living there, and I know first hand just how crafty the theives are up there..

I agree. I hate even thinking of going back. Not bad if you live in the hills but If you live anywhere near the strip, look out. Hope you don't like 7-11 hotdogs at 3 in the morning.

Top Bottom