KCSC Terry Watt Memorial Cabin

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today, I shared in an amazing day with the Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club. It was the day to dedicate the completion of the Terry Watt Memorial Cabin. Hard working volunteers made this cabin a reality, and after 2 seasons of construction it is ready.

Terry Watt was an amazing inspiration to many. He fought hard for the ABC Snowmobile association, and pioneered much of the land preservation that we now enjoy. He fought a battle with Cancer, but to no avail. Now we have his spirit to inspire the riders of today.

Here are some of the pics from this monumental occasion.

The Kokanee Country snowmobile club including Snow and Mud Member Deaner
598857_10151698115967993_10455984_n.jpg

One of my favorite people, Past President Ken Fleck

Super Hard working Volunteer JayDee!

The wicked Cabin

My friends at the ABC snowmobile club. President Colin Burke, Vice President Ron Fowler, and the super cuddly oh so cheeky Secretary/Treasurer Al Hodgson I love these guys.. Stay tuned.. awesome stuff in store!

Last edited by a moderator:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry was a great friend and mentor to me. Thanks a lot for posting this
c

When I joined the club, Terry had just gotten sick, so I never had the opportunity to meet him in person. I did however see the impact he had on our club, and the sport of snowmobiling. It was an honor to have Llana there. She shared many stories of her father, and was so proud to have this cabin dedicated in his memory.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was alot of fun. I wish I could have stuck around longer. I think I need to start going to the ABCSC meetings. After meeting Colin, Ron, and Al in person I am thinking they would be a real hoot! Friggin guys are hilarious.

Its amazing that this entire project was done by a group of volunteers. Basically 3 guys and their families took this project on and saw it through to completion.

Ive said it before in other threads, and Ill extend the invitation again...........if anyone ever wants to come out and check out the Creston riding area I would be more than happy to take people out if I can.

Top Bottom