Kamloops/ logan lake rideing

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Hey ill be in logan lake area for christmas and just curious if there is anybody that is up for a rip or 2 will be in the kamloops area 22 to 27

Pm if your up for it
Colin
13 proclimb 800 153

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ill be in logan lake area for christmas and just curious if there is anybody that is up for a rip or 2 will be in the kamloops area 22 to 27

Pm if your up for it
Colin
13 proclimb 800 153

stuff south of ya ...contact merrit snowmobile club...or if u wanna come out to the shuswap for a day i will glady show you around....

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Well the shuswap does sound pretty good whats the terrain like there? The wife might ride but i dout it shes all about trails.. im still a learner on the mountain side of riding but I really enjoy it and trying to get more riding in ..

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Well that sounds pretty good to me.. she just informed me that she might be flying home cause she doesntwant ti drive back sk that gives me an extra couple days ... could be a win win haha

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Hey sorry ill be traveling up to mcbride tomorrow to meet some others there... I went up crowfoot today with keith from chimney rock resort... it was great if your up for a quick drive and a great place to stay its worth it

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom