just want to thank Kevin and Jenn at the Monashee.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After seeing the service that Dobir and company experienced this past week at the Glacier, I would like to thank The Monashee lodge for their service and friendlyness everytime we come to Revy. We stay at the Monashee lodge and least a dozen or so nights during the season and never have had a bad stay, so good we have been repeat customers for three years now. Monashee isn't the biggest but the best little gem in revy....Dale O'Brien

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many rooms and what are their ammenities???? Hot tub, bar, meeting rooms....Will look the number up and call.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya Dale...enough said....next time I will be with you anyways ...will book there for sure

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh do tell dobir do tell.. how was the week? sorry we did not hook up, we went to sicamous instead of the mm ride. give me a shout to plan the next one

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy was fantastic...waist deep powder..as good as it gets..we had only a few hours that it was snowing too hard to really ride hard...lots of good stuck, etc

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monashee here we come next time....I still have a bad taste in my mouth about the Glacier house..:rant:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scuba...that bad taste in your mouth may be from the 200 ounces of Vodka!

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monashee is great for the price I have been staying there for over 10 years. Even after ownership changed a few years back they still provided a great stay! Highly recommended.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really nice hot tub indoors, Zala's pizza and pub is one block away. They do have a room upstairs that they will let people use with a big screen tv if you want to order ppv or what ever. Excellent place to stay. It also has a continental breaky every morning starting at 7am.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is some pics in sicamous section under best stuck of the year, thank jmercer for them he was the photo guy. i was the guy with the shovel out, lol

Top Bottom