just sayin hey

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all. im new here. Ive been on sleds pretty much since was a kid off and on. Im 41 now. i have an M7. Got wife a yamaha attack. shes new rider. were from medicine hat area. looking to get her into riding this year. she played a bit last year but not much. shes pretty cautiouse. i like to ride whenever i can. work slows me down. really like to get to the mountains this year. crowsnest area.get her into some easy riding and get her used to it. anyways just saying hey. any ideas where we can go for a day or 2 day trip would be great. somewhere we can trail ride for her and some powder and stuff for me to play in.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
:welcome:

Be sure to check out the Fernie area. Coal Creek has nice groomed trails that lead to some nice advanced tree riding right along side a nice new cabin. Not a lot of worry about avalanches either but one has to be cautious.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I try to make a few trips a season to the CNP area, as well as Fernie and Elkatraz. We have a couple of newbies in our group, and don't mind if more come. Thinking about a trip in the first weekend of Dec or maybe second, depending on the snow. But your more than welcome to meet us at a staging area if you would like.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fernie area is great. Pm if you ever want to meet out there as I go out just about every weekend. I am teaching my daughter to ride this year on 600 pro. Shaun is my name.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx everyone. i would like to hook up with some people and get the feel for riding out there. im planning on going somewhere around the 16th or so. days off for me. if anyone is around then that wants to meetup for some leasure riding let us know.

Top Bottom