Just purchased Polaris RZR XP 4 900...Looking to meet people to ride with

aliengodd

Reaction score
Used to live in Sylvan Lake and now living in Edmonton. Used to love to ride and am now getting back into it. Just got back from an awesome weekend quading and camping with my wife and son out at Rocky. Don't know anyone out here to ride with so looking to meet people who like to ride and camp.

aliengodd

Reaction score
Mostly head out to SW of Rocky Mountain house to quad. Wish I was still in Sylvan lake..so close to so many awesome places to ride.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will watch for you on the trails around outwest/Southfork

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

aliengodd

Reaction score
I live on the outskirts of Edmonton (Summerside) we have a lake here so it's not so bad. Edmonton is too busy for us too but I was a driller on the rigs and when I had my son wanted to have a job where I was home. Have a great job in Nisku and am home every night, so I put up with the city and traffic. Pretty much keep to the South end for shopping and avoid downtown and the busy areas. Sylvan is growing a lot but it still beats the city.

Last edited:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live on the outskirts of Edmonton (Summerside) we have a lake here so it's not so bad. Edmonton is too busy for us too but I was a driller on the rigs and when I had my son wanted to have a job where I was home. Have a great job in Nisku and am home every night, so I put up with the city and traffic. Pretty much keep to the South end for shopping and avoid downtown and the busy areas. Sylvan is growing a lot but it still beats the city.

Good for you bro! NOTHING like being home in ones own bed at night no doubt!!! I worked the rigs and moved them etc haha, Now finally Managing an Oilfield trucking company out in Lacomb, so home every night and loving it for sure!! And very true "still not a city" thankfully haha

aliengodd

Reaction score
Haha my wife might have something to say about that:nono:. Will definitely have it in the air when I am solo!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don`t you have winchs on your quads.................??? Why should the SXS have to pull you out all the time.........................

Last edited:

bulldog556

Reaction score
hey there I just pick up a new can am maverick mxr 1000 I live in Edmonton and looking to meet new people to ride with we are looking for some where with in 3 hours of town for the long weekend

Mudrookie

Reaction score
We bought a XP 4 1000 and are spending all our time out at rocky mountian house and have found some great trails and still have not put a dent into what is out there for trails, and there are some good campgrounds out that way, we are going to be out there for a couple weeks the begining of July and would love to hook up and go for a good ride with some good people.

Last edited:

aliengodd

Reaction score
Nice, we just got back from Rocky today! We spend all of our time out that way and there are endless trails! Bulldog.. Rocky is awesome! We bought a Toy Hauler last year so we get out often..pretty much every long weekend we are out there. We just camp on the crown land past Cow Lake. It's free and you don't have to worry about being crammed in a camp site although we banged up our trailer a bit getting in. Mudrookie, I think we are going to try Athabasca at the beginning of July but if you are out at Rocky any other long weekends let us know.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom