Just posted this in the classifieds

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2007 SKIDOO SUMMIT 800r, 156x2.5" TRACK

Thats right, I said 156 x 2.5" track,.....

VERY CLEAN, VERY WELL MAINTAINED. LOTS OF UPGRADES AND TLC ON THIS SLED. RECENTLY INSTALLED A NEW 156" CAMOPLAST TRACK, 16" WIDE WITH 2.5 PADDLES, APEX 7 TOOTH 3.0 PITCH (4 PIECE) DRIVERS AND MOUNTAIN MAGIC 8" BILLET INSIDE REAR WHEEL KIT. LOTS OF BILLET, GAS CAP, CHOKE LEVER, PULL HANDLE, NUMBER PLATES, WHEELS, AND MUCH MORE.

IT HAS BLUE LED ENGINE TEMP GAUGE AND AMBIENT TEMP GAUGE. TRAVEL TARP, SNOW ELLIMINATOR RUNNING BOARDS, SCRATCHERS, HOT AIR SIDE PANEL VENTS, 10" BAR RISER, LEFT HAND THROTTLE, CUSTOM PELICAN TUNNEL CASE, (not pictured, i can provide pictures), FUEL CADDY, AND A REALLY SLICK LOW RISE WINDSHIELD. NEVER BLOWN THE ENGINE, BUT HAD THE TOP END REDONE AS PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE LAST YEAR, ONLY A COUPLE RIDES ON THE NEW TOP END. ENGINE IS VERY STRONG.

SLED CURRENTLY HAS A COUPLE OTHER UPGRADES THAT CAN SELL SEPARATE IF I HAVE TO, A NEW MOUNTAIN MAGIC TEAM SECONDARY MOUNTAIN SET UP ($450) AND DYNOPORT PIPE AND SILENCER ($450), I'D BE WILLING TO GO $8500 FOR EVERYTHING, ALL IN, FIRM

I HAVE TO SAY, WITH THE GEARING CHANGE, 7 TOOTH DRIVERS, NEW 156x16x2.5 TRACK, AND TEAM SECONDARY, THIS SLED PULLS HARD, CLIMBS ANYTHING, AND LOVES THE POWDER, MY XP FRIENDS ARE SURPRISED WHERE I GO.

THIS SLED IS REALLY REALLY CLEAN, AND MAINTAINED TO A TEE. NEVER RACED, NEVER DITCH BANGED, MOUNTAIN POWDER ONLY, NEVER BEEN UP SIDE DOWN, NEVER BEEN TOWED OUT, OR DONE ANY TOWING, NEVER BLOWN A BELT, NEVER STORED OUT SIDE, AND ALWAYS TRAVELS IN AN ENCLOSED TRAILER. ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF A SLED.

STOCK SLEDS OF THIS YEAR SELL FOR $7500 EVERY DAY, THIS IS A DEAL YOU CANT PASS UP AT $8500.

I CAN SEND ABOUT A THOUSAND MORE PICTURES IF YOU WANT, ITS BEEN MY DOO SINCE NEW, I HAVE PLENTY OF PICTURES

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO, OR CALL DEAN AT 780-905-7767

PLEASE GO TO CLASSIFIEDS TO SEE A FEW PICTURES

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal! I have a buddy I passed this on to whose looking for a sled. This is right up his alley.
Question: Did you do a drop and roll or just the 7" driver?

Also what gearing did you go with for the 7" driver swap?
Thanks

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Mountain Magic move the skid back 2 inches, they make a very nice bracket that gets welded in. The smaller dia drivers make lots of room for the 2.5" paddles, and the 156 track goes right onto the stock skid

I went with the 4 peice yamaha apex 7 tooth drivers pressed onto the stock doo shaft, also done at Mountain Magic.

I swapped out the 21 tooth top gear to the 19 tooth XRS top gear, the net result is pretty impressive. The smaller top gear combined with the smaller dia drivers, combined with the team secondary. The sled tops out at only 110km/hr, but holy $$it does it pull hard in the big hills.

I agree that it is an unbeleivably good deal, must be seen to be appreciated, it will be a great sled for who ever buys it. Its also on kijiji, ad ID #207606722

Please let me know if you have any other questions

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Mountain Magic move the skid back 2 inches, they make a very nice bracket that gets welded in. The smaller dia drivers make lots of room for the 2.5" paddles, and the 156 track goes right onto the stock skid

I went with the 4 peice yamaha apex 7 tooth drivers pressed onto the stock doo shaft, also done at Mountain Magic.

I swapped out the 21 tooth top gear to the 19 tooth XRS top gear, the net result is pretty impressive. The smaller top gear combined with the smaller dia drivers, combined with the team secondary. The sled tops out at only 110km/hr, but holy $$it does it pull hard in the big hills.

I agree that it is an unbeleivably good deal, must be seen to be appreciated, it will be a great sled for who ever buys it. Its also on kijiji, ad ID #207606722

Please let me know if you have any other questions

i'm loving your avatar picture with the rhino hauling the sleds that is the ultimate

Top Bottom