just my luck...need a bodyshop!

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a new duramax and was comin home last night and had a deer run right into the side of my truck. Anyone by chance know a really good bodyshop in the edmonton area? Thanks

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just did the exact same thing. poor cummings. 9000 in damage havnt picked a body shop yet everywhere is booked until the end of february it seems!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comp shop in Stony Plain they are across the street from the Chev dealer.
When I hit a deer with my two week old 2007 they put her back together to the tune of 16K, you couldn't tell when they were done.

trailrider

Reaction score
I had the same luck last spring Tofield Autobody did a real good job on my 05 Dodge real quick as well..

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess depends on how fast you need it fixed and where your willing to take it...........I work for Toyota in Wetaskiwin and we send all that kind of stuff to Northam Autobody...............good service !!!

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Needs to be fixed asap. Would like to have it together before christmas but thats prob just a dream.

Shadlar

Reaction score
Another vote for The Comp Shop in Stony Plain. I have had work done there on 2 occasions, and have been completely satisfied with the quality of the work they perform.

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try the folks at Northgate Pontiac Buick on 97st and 132ave they did a good job on my GM:chevy: when a Buck hit the side.:happyholidayswreath

Top Bottom