Just got a 2010 Renegade Backcountry, now what?

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked this sled up for dirt cheap. Mint condition, 2500km and completely stock.

Was thinking about getting a can, what kind would you recommend? Also not thrilled about the yellow, was thinking about getting new plastics. I don't know much about any sled newer than 1998 so any info/insight shared would be appreciated!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked this sled up for dirt cheap. Mint condition, 2500km and completely stock.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/...A-4C49-4016-A600-36B66EE16EF6_zpsony4ft5r.jpg

Was thinking about getting a can, what kind would you recommend? Also not thrilled about the yellow, was thinking about getting new plastics. I don't know much about any sled newer than 1998 so any info/insight shared would be appreciated!
To get rid of the yellow you would have to change the suspension wheels the compartment below the seat and the seat as well as the panels.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a wrap on it and you won't notice the yellow as much.

RazorSVT

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about some yellow but not everything. I've used Plastidip quite abit on my truck rims etc, I may try it on the plastics. If it doesn't turn out the way I want I'll just peel it off. Are those wraps transparent at all or are the opaque?

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not too worried about some yellow but not everything. I've used Plastidip quite abit on my truck rims etc, I may try it on the plastics. If it doesn't turn out the way I want I'll just peel it off. Are those wraps transparent at all or are the opaque?
DDD
Depends on what you go with. Try goggle and you will find lots to choose from. And there is a couple wrap threads on here as well. Nice sled btw.

Top Bottom