Jetting

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
03 rmk 600, jetted for edmonton and area altitude. Instaling SLP air horn intake and flowrites in the hood. What mains should I go up to for mountain riding, Valemount, Mcbride area. Any input appreciated. plan on doing plug readings when I get there.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
03 rmk 600, jetted for edmonton and area altitude. Instaling SLP air horn intake and flowrites in the hood. What mains should I go up to for mountain riding, Valemount, Mcbride area. Any input appreciated. plan on doing plug readings when I get there.

Does the STOCK set up call for 310 mains (6000') If that is the case I would try 330 to 350. What is yer clip on the needle at.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just about to start a jetting thread, need some help,

I plan on heading out to Golden in december and don't know what to take for jets, I have a 97 summit with an MBRP can, It has the HAC but have heard that this does not always compensate enough,

Can anyone tell me what i should be taking with me for jets to Golden??:confused::confused:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I put flow rites and the same SLP air horn on my Escape last year. I didn't have to alter my jetting after the changes. I'd say that if your jetting is close to optimal for Edmonton, dropping a couple on the mains should be all you'll need to do for the mountains. I never had to jet my '03 800 at all last season going between Grande Cache and McBride/Valemount. That was running with twin pipes...if your running stock/or single pipe I can't see you having too much of an issue.

Top Bottom