Jetting for Valemount and area

snowprozr

Reaction score
Normally my sled runs well @ 3000ft and around -15(c) with 310 main jets in the Mikuni carbs. When I ride in Vale it seams a bit slugish!! Especially in warmer weather.
Can anyone reccommend a size range of jets i should carry??
"Jetting Rookie"

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might have more luck in the sled specific section or letting us know what sled you are riding. The Valemount sledding elevation is 3-7k feet.:d

snowprozr

Reaction score
You might have more luck in the sled specific section or letting us know what sled you are riding. The Valemount sledding elevation is 3-7k feet.:d

2001, Arctic Cat,ZR440Snowpro, 700 Predator Big bore Kit, High compression 185 & 190psi, V-Force reeds, 116 octane Race fuel....

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would invest in an atacc system and forget about jetting they work great i have one on my 03 800 rmk, they are only about $350 installed at least thats what mine cost.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was going to jet my MXZ for mountain riding too............but what the hell..........

I just simply bought another sled with DPM(Ski-doo) on it.............

Sorry I couldn't help, But before I picked up the second sled............I did pick up a Mukini Jet chart and i used google earth to give me an idea of the elevation of what ever area I would be riding................and that way I could properly pick the right jets..............

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2001, Arctic Cat,ZR440Snowpro, 700 Predator Big bore Kit, High compression 185 & 190psi, V-Force reeds, 116 octane Race fuel....

best to call a dealer and get a jet chart, this will give you a start point.
then from there fine tune, the charts are typically one or 2 sizes on the safe side(rich)

Top Bottom