Jason Kenney Wins!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jason Kenney won 1113 of the 1476 available votes today at the PC Leadership Convention to win the leadership of the Alberta PC Party. He will meet with Brian Jean on Monday to start working on a framework for a new united conservative party with the Wildrose. Brian Jean, Stephen Harper, Rona Ambrose and Derek Fildebrandt were notables that congratulated Kenney on his big win. This is the beginning of the end for Rachel Notley and the NDP Party boys! One piece of the puzzle has been completed.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kenny want's to unite the right under a different name. Jean want's to unit the right under the Wildrose name. I think Brian Jean has worked hard to get the Wildrose name out there as a trusted name with Albertan's and the united party should continue to use that name. Just my opinion.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Kenny want's to unite the right under a different name. Jean want's to unit the right under the Wildrose name. I think Brian Jean has worked hard to get the Wildrose name out there as a trusted name with Albertan's and the united party should continue to use that name. Just my opinion.

wildrose conservatives, maybe?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can call themselves the "scrubbing bubbles" for all I care, as long as they get on with it and form one party to stomp the guts out of the NDP. The big worry is the egos of the PC back room boys. They still don't think they did anything wrong in the last election.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the town hall I went to they had a list of names and asked for everyones opinion. It will probably be a mix of both

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can call themselves the "scrubbing bubbles" for all I care, as long as they get on with it and form one party to stomp the guts out of the NDP. The big worry is the egos of the PC back room boys. They still don't think they did anything wrong in the last election.
Everyone gives up there seat for the next election and has to be voted back in. You will see former conservatives running against new people in the parties. The old guard will probably go.

Top Bottom