Is Vinca Bridge a different place ?

outlaw17

Reaction score
I was talking with a guy this weekend that said he used to go to Vinca bridge all the time in the years past but not lately and the way he explained it he said they used to park in a staging area just after the bridge , is this a different area from Bruderheim ? How far is it from the entrance to Bruderheim , 5 km -10 km ?

P.S what river does the Vinca bridge cross ?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I was talking with a guy this weekend that said he used to go to Vinca bridge all the time in the years past but not lately and the way he explained it he said they used to park in a staging area just after the bridge , is this a different area from Bruderheim ? How far is it from the entrance to Bruderheim , 5 km -10 km ?

P.S what river does the Vinca bridge cross ?

The North Sask river....chances are he was coming in from the(west) Redwater way

There is another spot by Bruderhiem about 10km away accross the other side of the bridge, Redwater staging area no where near Vinca

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Thanks Murminator , is the Redwater staging area easy to find ?

Go past the bruderhiem stage to the dead end turn left go over the bridge about a km there is a road on your right Old Victoria trail turn right follow the road to the "Y" stay left and follow it down couple clicks the is a small parking lot with an outhouse, fire pit, garbage can, and loading ramp. Not as big as bruderhiem but less sand and whoopdee do's

I think all along Old victoria trail there is signs saying "Redwater Natural Area" follow them

Top Bottom