inventory liquidation----

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to sell alot of product... our prices are unbeatable period!!! if you want yamaha arctic cat or suzuki...check out our website...ttpowersports.com - all units are subject to a freight and setup charge details on site, no surprises no gimmicks just deals to make the units move...

or call... if you want to buy nows the time...these are prices are xmas morning now and make boxing day look bad!!!! The best deal is a no trade, and we will sell your unit for you .....call for details.... i dont want to store the bikes and quads and the sleds pricing is HOT...

call for details..780-826-6121

http://www.ttpowersports.com/

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i want to sell alot of product... our prices are unbeatable period!!! if you want yamaha arctic cat or suzuki...check out our website...ttpowersports.com - all units are subject to a freight and setup charge details on site, no surprises no gimmicks just deals to make the units move...

or call... if you want to buy nows the time...these are prices are xmas morning now and make boxing day look bad!!!! The best deal is a no trade, and we will sell your unit for you .....call for details.... i dont want to store the bikes and quads and the sleds pricing is HOT...

call for details..780-826-6121

Call (780) 826-6121 for T & T Power Sports Ltd in Bonnyville Alberta Canada - authorized arctic cat dealer, arctic cat atv, arctic cat all terrain vehicles, arctic cat four wheeler, arctic cat 4 wheeler, arctic cat repairs, arctic cat sales and servi

Checked your website, I don't see any "HOT" deals, just same old prices... More details please?:d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checked your website, I don't see any "HOT" deals, just same old prices... More details please?:d

look again, 75kq w/ ps 9k? not good? let me know what ur after and ill clearify the girls are supposed to have updated the site...

terry

just pm me with anything you need or have questions about and ill let you know the numbers...like 450 rhino for 10400 with winch plus tax,...etc

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

When the wife was considering a new quad, terry priced it out for us WAY lower than I could get here in Edm.....all the dealers make it sound good but change their tune when "final cash price" is discussed.
Wife opted to wait on a new machine but when the time comes I know where I'm going, "Piscine de Bonnyville Swimming pool" ain't that far and well worth the $1600 cash savings....besides on the service end Terry seems pretty accessible.... My two cents....

Just sayin:d:beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Ally sent me a pm awhile ago about price, but it must have gotten deleted with all my hate mail by accident.

Work this weekend but will try calling.

Thanks

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the wife was considering a new quad, terry priced it out for us WAY lower than I could get here in Edm.....all the dealers make it sound good but change their tune when "final cash price" is discussed.
Wife opted to wait on a new machine but when the time comes I know where I'm going, "Piscine de Bonnyville Swimming pool" ain't that far and well worth the $1600 cash savings....besides on the service end Terry seems pretty accessible.... My two cents....

Bogger when did you Piscine de Bonnyville Swimming Pool?:nono::nono:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heaven forbid, but I may be pursuaded to switch brands....money talks and well B.S. ...you know. Looking for a price on an '09 M8 153" snopro out the door as the local Doo dealer has left me with some what of a bad taste in my mouth, the beers help, but...pm me with the info. Thanks J

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I bought my quad there this summer, I'm just giving him a hard time.:d... I guess I'll keep my eyes open for a 09 M8, I'm just saying...

Top Bottom