Interested in Edmonton ATV/ Sled Park ?

tarsands

Reaction score
Hi S and M er's,

We are exploring the creation of a private membership based Park on 700 ac. 10 minutes from Edmonton.

We have it all : River, ravine,mud etc.

It would work like a gym membership with monthly charges for unlimited use.

Is this of interest ?

What would you like to see ?

How much would you be prepared to pay per month for access ?

How much for secure toy storage ?

Please comment

Tarsands

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see an mx track that close to Edmonton, I would pay $50 a month to ride a track that gets groomed once a week. Kind of tired of tracks that progressively worse throughout the year.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi S and M er's,

We are exploring the creation of a private membership based Park on 700 ac. 10 minutes from Edmonton.

We have it all : River, ravine,mud etc.

It would work like a gym membership with monthly charges for unlimited use.

Is this of interest ?

What would you like to see ?

How much would you be prepared to pay per month for access ?

How much for secure toy storage ?

Please comment

Tarsands
I would say do it ...then offer rider services through all the dealerships...for new rider training..... and have a kid friendly set up..... I see a market for it if you do it the right way........Kool idea my friend ......!

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suggest long steep mountain like climbs and at least foot of fresh snow once a week. Save me a lot of miles in the truck to ride!

ABOMB177

Reaction score
If the tracks are well looked at $300 a year would be great. Also weekly motos would be fantastic. A couple different track with varying difficulties would be cool to.

Elenor84

Reaction score
I would be very interested in something like this if there was some nice trails. Monthly cost is hard to say considering a trail pass is less then a hundred and you can ride all year.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a group that has been planing a ATV park in the Drayton Valley area. Complete with trails, mud pit, motocross track and camping....They have been working on it for 3 - 4 years...

They keep running into walls lined with politicians and dudley do rights that think theres no place atv's....

They recorded a race, went down into the area they plan on building the track and set up speakers and blasted the recording at the same decibals of the actual race....They didnt tell anyone they were doing it....guess how many noise conplaints they recieved....none .......

So yes I think theres room for a ATV park, but seems the "people" arnt ready.

offroad

Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea,but i wouldn't be a big fan of a monthly charge. A yearly membership would be more attractive in my opinion. As for a dollar figure, i would be interested at 100-200 a year,or maybe a day rate of 10-20 per day.

Top Bottom